Rakuten Intelligence was founded and built by innovators in both technology and market measurement. As a result, Rakuten Intelligence has become the leading authority on e-commerce measurement, by applying the best in machine learning technology to new methodologies to measure online purchase behavior.
As an independent subsidiary of Rakuten, we are able to offer a start-up environment with the support and reach of one of the world’s most renowned internet companies that serves over 1.3 billion members around the world. We’re looking for smart people who want to make a big impact on our business as we define the future of ecommerce.
Rakuten Intelligence is fundamentally changing the precision with which online services and e-commerce companies are measured, giving our clients the critical insights they need to quickly act on industry shifts and consumer buying preferences. In fact, over 200 of the world’s most well-known brands, retailers, and investors rely upon Rakuten Intelligence to make smarter business decisions.
Rakuten Intelligence offers a competitive salary and the benefits you would expect, including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, plus a 401K. We also offer:
- Generous vacation: When you work as hard as we do, you need ample time to rest up.
- Nourishment: Feeding hungry minds and hungry bodies is paramount at Rakuten Intelligence.
- For the Body: Breakfast and lunch is prepared on-site daily, plus plenty of healthy snacks, fresh fruit and beverages.
- For the Mind: Ample formal and informal educational opportunities, including regular staff-taught sessions, hackathons and mentorship.
- For the Soul: Socials, team-building outings and celebrations are regular occurrences. We genuinely like the people we work with.
- Flexible work environment: We accommodate your work style and respect your work-life balance.
Rakuten Intelligence has two locations in the US. Our headquarters is located at 900 Concar Drive in San Mateo, centrally situated in the San Francisco Bay Area. We work alongside with Rakuten and our sister companies, and are located on the top floor with panoramic views. We have a second office at 215 Park Avenue South in New York, conveniently located near Union Square.
We are bold.
When we go beyond what exists today or is accepted as possible, we create breakthrough products that deliver amazing benefits.
Keep it simple.
Solving hard problems is in our DNA. Eliminating complexity paves the road to clean thinking and decisive action that can move mountains.
We are open.
Openness and transparency are critical for building trust. We are a community of curious people who are open to new ideas and fresh approaches to solving problems.
We are all in.
When we are empowered, show up, and dig deep, our work is powerful and rewarding. We are committed, accountable, and take extreme ownership.